UK Experts providing dry ice blasting services.
Our dry ice cleaning technicians are highly trained and trusted throughout the UK to provide solutions to your industrial cleaning & maintenance projects.
Fully certified to meet your Health & Safety procedures. 30 years industry experience.
Dry Ice Blasting & Cleaning
Quick - Non-Toxic - Economical
APT ICC are one of the few Dry Ice blasting experts in the UK having used this specialist cleaning process in industry for over 15 years. The dry ice cleaning process has many benefits over other cleaning methods to include the speed at which it can clean, it is food safe, non-toxic, biodegradable, environmentally friendly and an economical solution to many cleaning tasks.
Using dry ice cleaning throughout industry saves time and money as there is no need for dismantling or disassembly, nor must you wait for long clean up periods before restarting factory production or equipment. Dry ice blasting quickly removes unwanted debris such as oils, grease, ink, paint etc and you will see an instant visual improvement for this dry ice cleaning process.
Is Dry Ice Cleaning And Blasting Safe To Use In The Food Industry
Due to the very nature of the ice blasting process and the fact that we use pure ice with no chemicals, this technique allows APT technicians to effectively and safely clean machinery within the food manufacturing industry. It is by far one of the most economical solutions, leaving your machinery looking like new.
APT’s ice blast cleaning system is particularly advantageous to industries using hot-moulding techniques – moulds can be cleaned in-place, resulting in greater productivity. It is also widely used in the printing industry. You can operate right up to the moment our team arrive and restart again even before their dry ice blaster is loaded back into the van!
There is virtually no additional waste from our dry ice blasting process, the only waste that requires removal is that which has been removed from the surface being cleaned since the dry ice simply sublimes and returns to the air. You benefit from shorter, deep cleaning times than with conventional industrial cleaning methods meaning your downtime is minimal.
Many Benefits of Dry Ice Cleaning & Blasting
- No chemicals other than frozen carbon dioxide which sublimes on contact
- Corrosion free cleaning, no danger of causing damage to electrical equipment
- Minimal down time, no disassembly, dismantling or cooling down time required
- No stoppage time for other machines – whilst our experts are dry ice blasting on one machine production can continue on other machines
- No dust created with dry ice blasting like other conventional cleaning methods
- Low explosive risk
Where Is Dry Ice Blasting & Cleaning Used?
- Printing industry, perfect for cleaning rollers
- Aviation e.g. removal of rubber from runways, cleaning aircraft landing gear, delicate applications such as turbine blades
- Equipment and machinery e.g. switchboards, conveyors, mixers
- Energy & utility companies e.g. turbines, compressors, transformers, switch gear
- Food preparation and processing e.g. moulds, mixers, electrical components and motors
- Automotive e.g. moulds, conveyors, electrical components
- Construction e.g. mould and lead paint removal
- Railway and road transport e.g. railway carriages, conduits, fans, food truck interiors
- Solar panels
- Tanks and confined spaces
- Fire restoration
If you are unsure whether the dry ice cleaning process is for you then do get in touch, our technicians will talk you through the method. We can even provide on on-site sample demonstration.