The Major Benefits of Eco Soda Blasting
The APT Eco precision Blast System is revolutionary. It is an environmentally friendly, non-destructive, non-abrasive, chemical free cleaning process using specially formulated granules of natural bicarbonate of soda and controlled amounts of compressed air.
(click on an image to expand)
(click on an image to expand)
- It is by far the quickest, safest and most cost effective method of cleaning
- Gentle Process – Mild and non-abrasive, will not damage the fabric of your building
- It removes years of build-up of pollution, residues and coatings from virtually any surface of interior or exterior buildings or components without causing damage
- Uses a specialist blend of bicarbonate of soda making it completely safe for the environment. It does not contain any contaminating products
- Environmentally friendly – No dangerous solvents chemicals or harmful abrasives are used, which can seriously damage your property and possibly health
- Can be used wet or dry to suit application and client specification
- Eco soda blasting cleans in a fraction of time compared to traditional cleaning methods, saving costs on the project while reducing disturbance to your business
- Offers excellent surface preparation for future application including anti-microbial and other coatings
- The non-flammable non sparking properties of sodium bicarbonate allow it to be used for cleaning in the petroleum industry where other methods cannot be used
- Soda blasting is the most cost effective way to de-rust, de-carbonise and degrease, removing all unwanted residues or coatings.
- It neutralizes rust and removes staining without damaging from metal, brick, stone, chrome without warping thin sheet metals. The surface tension of metals is not broken during cleaning
- Neutralizes and breaks down oils and other hydrocarbons
- Its non-toxic food safe properties mean that it can be used in food-processing and similar areas
- Water Damage – Mould damaged surfaces are easily cleaned as soda blasting neutralizes bacteria growth from flood damage.
- Fire Damage – Soda is a natural deodorizer so it removes the bad odours and neutralizes harmful toxins from burnt and scorched surfaces, whilst safely removing unsightly residue. Materials & Assets once deemed as total losses can be salvaged with huge cost savings
- Produces outstanding results and beautifully restores structures, buildings, other surfaces & materials with ease
For more information on our Eco Soda Blasting services - visit our soda blasting website www.aptsodablasting.co.uk
Rated as Excellent by our customers
Grounds Maintenance Services and Hazardous Waste Removal From a River for Newport City Homes
The client Newport City Homes had recently taken over the housing stock from the local authority and part of the estate management was to manage the culver, brooks and reene water course which ran through the housing estates.
These water courses needed regular specialist maintenance and waste clearance. This included river reene and culvert cleaning and dredging to remove years of debris from the river Usk. Removal of specialist waste was required including tyres, shopping trolleys, discarded bio hazards, sharps and needles. It also included cutting back of overgrown vegetation and tree removal. The works posed many access and safety hazards and therefore careful planning was paramount. (Please click here for more information about our grounds maintenance services)READ MORE >>