Full Garden Clearance - We remove and dispose of all waste including; electrical equipment, computers, fluorescent tubes, sharps, clinical waste, gas bottles, engine oil, abandoned vehicles, paint, chemicals, cleaning products and all general waste. We also provide complete tree removal, tree stump removal, removal of dead shrubs and hedges and cut the grass. We can employ the services of our resident tree specialists for any unknowns.
We use specialised industrial cleaning products to clean, fumigate, decontaminate and disinfect. We can provide a complete turnkey package to client’s specification bringing the garden back up to acceptable standard.
(click on an image to expand)
Where there are biohazards in the clean up area we will remove and dispose of all associated waste safely. It is imperative that all discarded materials be dealt and disposed of legally by a specialist company; you should never attempt to remove them yourself. Our fully managed service covers safe, secure removal and disposal of all sharps, needle sticks, syringes and associated medical waste.We respond to sharps removal requests immediately and our trained rapid response teams can schedule clearances within hours.
APT has long standing parrtnership with housing associations, local councils, universities, facility managers and private landlords to provide complete fast solutions to their void property needs.
APT is licensed by The Environment Agency and can schedule clearances within hours.
For all our tree Services we employ the services of a well respected tree company, an Arboricultural Contractor and tree surgeon who has been in the business for over 17 years – we think he’s got just enough of experience!
This division of the business has gained a reputation for delivering a value for money professional service, supplying to a wide range of clients in the public and private sector. Providing consultancy and advice, training and assessment, L.O.L.E.R. inspections, Tree Services and management, vegetation control and site services.
Our Tree Services, Tree Cutting Arboricultural Consultancy and Advice includes:
- Tree safety reports, surveys and inspections.
- Tree hazard evaluation and management.
- B.S. 5837 (2005) tree condition surveys.
- Arboricultural implication Reports.
- Tree constraint planning.
- Arboricultural Method statements.
- Site survey and mapping.
- Construction site management (''tree clerk of works'')
- Tree TPO applications and local authority representation.
- Tree mapping and inventory.
- Woodland surveys.
- Forest and woodland design and management.
- Grant aid sourcing.
- Stewardship management and implementation.
- Veteran Tree management.
- Tree service, Tree Cutting and Tree management
- Tree felling.
- Section felling and dismantling.
- Crown reduction.
- Tree stump removal
- Crown raising.
- Crown thinning.
- Deadwood management.
- Tree pruning
- Installation of cable bracing.
- Veteran tree management.
- Woodland management.
- Tree planting.
- Mobile saw milling service.
- Narrow access chipper and tracked carrier for trees in awkward locations.
- Planning and erection of tree protection fencing.
- Air spade services and tree location.
- Tree planting schemes.
- Conifer hedge reduction/removal.
- Removing tree stumps
Operations are carried out in line with B.S. 3998 2010. Fully insured.
- Ecological Consultancy, Advice and services.
- Bat surveys and monitoring
- Protected species surveys.
- Ecological surveys and monitoring.
- Ecological impact assessments.
- Planning enquiries.
- Conservation management planning.
- Habitat creation and restoration.
- Otter Holt Construction.
We offer a free, no obligation design and quotation service and do not employ high pressure sales tactics but leave you time to consider the prices we have quoted at your leisure.
Rated as Excellent by our customers